The staple in any kitchen team is the Kitchen Porter / Assistant.
This involves ensuring the kitchen, all tableware and utensils are washed and cleaned, together with ensuring the kitchen and all food areas are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness always. Assisting the Head Chef and his team with food and equipment deliveries and their daily duties.
We are proud to develop and grow our own people from within and part of this role is to provide the team member with the opportunity to be involved, learn and gain experience in preparation and cooking providing them with the skills needed to develop into their next role with us.
- 48 hour contract – all extra hours paid
- 12.5% service charge, split equally amongst the team
- Great career development with support from our Executive Team
- Company pension
- Birthday off guaranteed, plus a treat from us
- 50% discount off food & 25% off bedrooms when visiting with friends & family
- 2 staff parties a year
- Incentives, reward & recognition trips
- Free meals on duty
- Health and wellbeing support
- Long service recognition rewards (extra paid holidays & monetary vouchers)