Salary up to £23,000
Are you a confident communicator with good interpersonal skills? Add to this mix excellent attention to detail, a confident telephone manner and a flexible approach to work? Then we could have just the role for you!
Your main responsibility will be to assist with all aspects of group/individual bookings and scheduled events at all our sites. Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role, with a sound working knowledge of Collins or a similar reservations/booking system. You’ll have excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills and the ability to respond efficiently to customer questions and solve queries in a positive and timely manner. There is a requirement to attend scheduled events which may involve some evenings and weekends. You will be required to cover the office on Saturdays which is scheduled on a rota basis, approximately one Saturday per month.
Previous applicants need not apply.
- Great career development – on going training and support from our Executive Team
- Company pension
- 50% discount off food when visiting with family & friends
- 2 staff parties a year
- Incentives and reward and recognition trips
- Health and wellbeing support
- 40 hours per week
- Long service recognition rewards (extra paid holidays & monetary vouchers)