Looking for your next step up the career ladder?
We have exciting opportunities for a SOUS CHEF to join or fantastic team. Assisting the Head Chef, the Sous Chef will possess strong operational and leadership skills, be an organised and effective communicator, extremely passionate about food with a love for working with fresh seasonal local ingredients and ability to produce exceptional quality dishes.
Possessing excellent knowledge of food safety and hygiene practises, experience working in a fast- paced environment, ability to assist with training and developing and to be an integral part of the team.
If you are an enthusiastic Sous Chef, then this could be the role for you.
- 48 hour contract – all extra hours paid
- 12.5% service charge, split equally amongst the team
- Great career development with support from our Executive Team
- Company pension
- Birthday off guaranteed, plus a treat from us
- 50% discount off food & 25% off bedrooms when visiting with friends & family
- 2 staff parties a year
- Incentives, reward & recognition trips
- Free meals on duty
- Health and wellbeing support
- Long service recognition rewards (extra paid holidays & monetary vouchers)