Are you a talented and experienced Bar Manager?
Good leadership skills, excellent knowledge of all things beverage and bar related are the attributes we look for in a Bar Manager, someone who can create the right atmosphere together with efficiency and speed of service ensuring that the bar and the bar team are trained, organised and on point every time.
You’ll have a proven track record behind the bar, the ability for supporting stock and cellar management and carrying out opening and closing procedure together with great leadership and training skills and excellent customer service skills and a support resource for your General Manager.
We provide continued development and support and a culture of growing and developing our talented team.
If you’re the right fit for this role we’d love to hear from you.
- 12.5% service charge, split equally amongst the team
- Great career development with support from our Executive Team
- Company pension
- Birthday off guaranteed, plus a treat from us
- 50% discount off food & 25% off bedrooms when visiting with friends & family
- 2 staff parties a year
- Incentives, reward & recognition trips
- Free meals on duty
- Health and wellbeing support
- Long service recognition rewards (extra paid holidays & monetary vouchers)